In carrying out our activities, we will use the best practices of mining execution according to the following policies:
- Training of the miners in techniques and the prevention of occupational diseases and industrial safety
- Creation of the structure and procedures of our mining
- Mandatory use of protective equipment for workers, supervisors and all visitors to the industrial zone
- Inspection plans and check lists
- Investigating incidents and accidents
- Statistics and safety ratings
- Internal and external audits
- Rescue emergency response
- Medical post ready for regular medical examinations and first aid
- Use of work systems (20×10) 20 days of work for 10 days off
- Total ban of alcohol, snuff, drugs and all that would pose a risk to occupational safety
- Prohibition of hunting, fishing, gathering or destruction of flora, or soil contamination
Practice responsible environmental management by all workers of GOLDBANK, considering the following policies:
- With communities
- We apply the best practices of corporate governance.
- Respect the culture and customs of the communities.
- Our standards and behaviors are based on the culture and customs of the community.
- Our company will work to apply international quality standards. (ISO 14001, OSHA 18001)
- Integrate economic, social and environmental decision making.
To the environment
- Comply with all environmental laws and regulations. Care for the ecosystem.
- Environmental protection is a priority for our company.
- Environmental management is done through effective communication with local authorities.
- We will provide adequate resources and training for our workers in regards to environmental care.