Main Commodity: Gold
Secondary Commodity: Untested
General Data File in Ministerio Energía y Minas MEM.
- UEA Mining Name: San Juan de Chorunga
- Right type: Exploration / Mining
- Unique ID: 010003499 & others
- Mining right: Indeterminated
- Surface: 14,316 hectares.
MINING OPERATION CERTIFIED (COM)
- San Juan Gold Mines S.A.A. – Century Mining (Canadá)
District / Province / Department:
- San Juan de Chorunga / Rio Grande / Condesuyos / Arequipa
- The project is in the development stage, managed by San Juan Gold Mines SAA subsidiary of Century Mining (Canada) and is currently in the process of sale.
- The deposit is epigenetic origin, filling pre-existing fractures, with native gold in quartz gangue and combined with the Fe of pyrite.
- Veins, with pinch and swell type mineralization, structures from 5 cm to 4 meters thick in the central part, recognized the 35 structures with laws date from 10g / t to 150 g / t.
- Underground Mine
- Cut & fill ascendant, semi mechanized.
- For small ore bodies, open pit or quarry.
- It has 600mtpd processing plant by shaking
Recovery method Au:
- Carbon activated / Merrill Crowe
- Diamond drilling
- Currently 6,000 tons is processed
- The mine might produce 180,000 tons of ore annually.
- Current production 1,500 monthly gold ounces
- Exploration – Valid
- Commitments to current communities.
- Approximately 18% of the shares are held by workers and they now want to sell the total.